The specialization in Digital Production and Immersion enables students to develop skills in managing digital production (Media Managers) and digital content (Media Asset Management) of new media used in audiovisual and multimedia projects.
The Digital Production and Immersion specialization is based on the following chronogram:
• Seminars enabling students to obtain first-hand accounts and feedback from experienced professionals from various fields.
• Fundamental Coursework
• Project Management of the digital supply chain using various media (short films, docufiction, DVDs, blogs, forums,…)
• A collaborative student project dubbed “Réaco”. An integral part of the degree, this extensive project provides students in different production teams with the opportunity to directly apply the theoretical knowledge acquired in class. Students design and develop a web portal and a DVD short film on a given theme. Combining project management techniques (management, communication, budgeting, logistics etc…) with multimedia skills (digital content, image and sound production, etc…) students receive practical training throughout the entire semester. Each team has access to the collaborative intranet allowing the team to post its work and assignments requested by the faculty. The collective project follows the predetermined phases pursuant to common practices in multimedia production. The final product or media support is presented publically to a jury of professors and professionals.
• A 20-week Professional Internshi
The Digital Production and Immersion specialization provides the following interdisciplinary background based on proficiency in: Collaborative Tools, Production and Integration of both digital sound and video content on networks using various media supports (Web, Video Games, DVD, HD Video Broadcasting, Cinema, Rich Media):
• Mastering the digital supply chain of new digital media (design and development of digital productions combining live, animated, and 3D images as well as special effects, stereoscopy-embossing, augmented reality applications, immersive environments, virtual settings, serious games and video games)
• Supervising and Managing Digital Content (Media Asset Management, Production Pipelines, Content Lifecycle, Meta-Data Management, Digital Law).
This field has become more strategic due to the development of new consumption methods which combine different communication channels and 360 broadcasting: generalized dematerialization of audiovisual data, increased VOD needs, boom of digital terrestrial television, TV web rebroadcasting such as M6Replay, widespread HD TV broadcasts, evolutions in stereoscopy and embossing broadcasts, surge of augmented reality in traditional websites, real-time 3D in video games, etc.
Master 2: by application for students with a 4-year university degree or M1 degree.
All other students must apply through the VAE Department to validate experience.
Duration of studies : 2 semestres.
• Service Sector
• TV Channels
• Video Production and Editing Companies (Cinema, TV)
• Interactive Communication Agencies
• Industrial Companies
• Bio-Medical Firms
• Archives, Libraries, and Multi-Media Libraries
• Multi-Media Information Systems Project Manager
• Media Manager
• Digital Media Production and Integration Manager
• Digital Resources Manager
• Digital Supply Chain Engineer
• Digital Project Development Manager
In order to ensure consistency between the Digital Production and Immersion and the Digital Image degrees offered in the PACA region, Ingemedia is a member of PRIDES IMAGE (Regional Center for Innovation and Joint Economic Development).
Unit 1 Media, Writing and Digital Fields (common to all M2 Degrees)
Understanding Socio-Technological Information and Communication Approaches
Unit 2 Digital Supply Chain
Unit 3 Immersive Environments
Unit 4 Media Asset Management
Production and Broadcasting Systems
Unit 5 Professional Project
Unit 6 Professional or Research-Oriented Internship
Duration of Internship: 20 weeks.
Students have access to a platform for employment and internships with over 200 offers per year. Each internship whether in Master 1 or Master 2 is supervised by a professor throughout the process (Résumés, Cover Letters, Interviews, Negotiation).
The university mentoring program involves all faculty members accompanying students during their internships. The internship is evaluated based on the student’s written report, an oral presentation, as well as the assessment of the student’s “company” tutor.
Internships may be undertaken abroad (10% of M1 students pursue their studies in a foreign country). The student’s performance is monitored via video-conferencing
The aim of this professional Master’s Degree is to facilitate employment.
Validating Professional Experienc
Telephone: +33 184.108.40.206.80 - website: http://www.vae.univ-tln.fr
The standard application process includes an Application Form, Resume and Cover Letter. Applications are accepted starting in March. The application form and additional information may be found on our website: http://www.ingemedia.net ( click on “Candidature”).
Formation continue :